Monday, October 18, 2010

They Finally Arrived!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAYYYY!!!!!!

I was SO happy when I came home from cross-country practice this afternoon and found out that the two books I ordered a week ago online (from www.barnesandnoble.com) had finally arrived. I ordered The Scorch Trials by James Dashner and This Isn't What It Looks Like by Pseudonymous Bosch. You'll notice that these two books titles are on my list of books I want to read in my The Waiting Room page in this blog. I have been waiting to read them for what seems like all of FOREVER, so I am SOOOO happy that they finally came!!!!!!!

Now......which one should I read first???

I think I will read The Scorch Trials first, since my friend has already read it and I really want to talk to her about it, only I can't because I haven't read it yet. But I won't be in that predicament for long...

Anyways, I'll try to write a review as soon as I finish it, or whenever I have time to. I am REALLY busy, but this week is the last week in my school for fall sports after school, so next week I will have more time to read and post on this blog.

Until next time,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)