Monday, October 25, 2010

Mondays...

Oh, the joy of waking up at six in the morning to your annoying alarm clock, only to realize that it is Monday. And we all know what that means: no more weekend, school, and homework. Don't get me wrong; I like school a lot. It's just that, sometimes......

Anyways, the point I am trying to make is that it's Monday, and I don't know anyone who likes Mondays. If you do, please comment below. Thanks!

After school today I went with my mom and dad to Staples to get a new color printer. Let me tell you, it took FOREVER because 1) there are way too many options 2) my family has a hard time making decisions and 3) there was this young tech-guy working there that was yakking our ears off and trying to persuade us to buy this one specific printer. He said- and I'm serious about this- that its ink cartridges were "beasts" because you could get so many sheets printer using only one cartridge. I had to stifle my laughter by biting on the cuff of my sweatshirt. Ha ha!

I finished This Isn't What It Looks Like by P.B. yesterday, and it was really good! I would post a review today, but unfortunately it is Monday and it just isn't going to happen. Please try to understand and thanks for being patient!

TTYL!!!!

Estoy cansada,
Aceba

P.S. For those of you that don't text much (or don't get out much, either one), ttyl means 'talk to you later'.

P.S.S. For those of you that aren't Spanish or that are too lazy to learn the awesome language, estoy cansada means 'I am tired'.

P.S.S.S. I forgot to mention this, but we did actually end up buying the printer that that guy was trying to sell us. Gosh, we are so gullible!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)