Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Change of Plans

Okay, so I originally planned on making this blog a book review blog- you know, a place for me to review on the great (or incredibly horrible) books I have read. Well, there has been a change of plans. After posting two book reviews I realized: if I keep up like this my blog will become one of the main sources of death-by-boredom in America. SO, I have made a decision to not only post things about books but also about my life. I will not use details such as my age, address, real name or other things like that that stalkers might use to track me down.

And for the record, I am not spanish and Aceba isn't my real name: I just like learning spanish in school and Aceba is the name I go by in Spanish class.

I hope you all approve of my decision. I don't know who I am talking to when I say this (Do I even have any followers?) but I don't care!

Anyways, if you're out there and you're reading this, I really appreciate it! Thanks!

The Amazing,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)