Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Book Review: THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

A few days ago I finished This Isn't What It Looks Like by Pseudonymous Bosch. This book is the fourth in the Secret Series. It was hilarious (as all of his books are) and it had me laughing at loud a ton!

In this book, Cass is stuck in a coma because she ate Time Chocolate. As Max-Earnest tries to figure out a cure, Cass travels mentally back in time to find her ancestor, the Jestor. Cass is surprised at what she finds on her journey, and at the very end of the book something happens that I totally didn't see coming.

I really liked this book! I love how P.B. writes it. It's as if he is having a conversation with you. There is going to be one last book in this series, which I think is coming out in about a year! Why does he make us wait so long????

Rating: :0) :0) :0) :0) Okay, so I'm only rating this book 4 out of 5 stars. Why, you ask? Well, it was a really great book, but the ending seemed like he never really finished the book. There is no real ending, no closing: it's like he just decided that he had to go to the bathroom so he just stopped writing. Other than that, I really don't have any complaints. Great read!

Would I recommend it to a friend?: Of course! Especially if you're looking for a good, long laugh!!! :0)

Yup,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)