Friday, October 15, 2010

Book Review: FANG by James Patterson

Just recently I finished reading Fang by James Patterson. This is the sixth book in the Maximum Ride series.

Whoa. Let me start of by saying that the whole series has been amazing so far. James Patterson is an incredibly talented author and this series has kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

This book had many twists and turns, some so unexpected that I actually had to stop reading and say, "Wait-what just happened?" The action never stops in this sci-fi adventure about a flock of genetically altered avian-human mutant kids. It is an incredible story and if you have never read any book of the Maximum Ride series I urge you to run to your town library or the nearest bookstore and grab yourself a copy of one of them. I have to warn you though- I actually started to cry at the end!!!

Rating: :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) 5 out of 5 smileys

Would I reccomend it to a friend? : Heck ya!!! This book rocks!


~ Aceba


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)