Friday, April 22, 2011

Vacation!!!!

So, it's the first day of April vacation where I live, and I'm really excited. I can't wait to just relax.....

Also, I need some fun stuff to do and some good ideas of books to read. Please leave your ideas in the comments! Thanks!!!!!

I'm currently reading the 5th and last Percy Jackson book, and it's REALLY good so far!! I'm about half way through it. I've decided that I'm going to do a whole book series review all at once instead of reviewing each book separately. Also, before I left school yesterday I checked a book out from the school's library. It's called The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen (that's a cool name!) and one of my friends recently read it and she said it was very good, so I'm looking forward to starting it.

If you guys are on vacation, have fun!!!!!!!!!! And if you're not, I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

Luego,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)