Saturday, April 9, 2011

I've got PLAGUE!

No, I'm not sick- Plague by Michael Grant came out on Tuesday and I've been reading it whenever I've had the chance to (which is not much). I'm about half way through, and it is AWESOME so far- if you haven't read the GONE series by Michael Grant, for the thousandth time, I HIGHLY suggest it!!!
On a different note, the old guy down the street changed his sign again!!! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, don't hesitate to click here. So, the new word is...
COLLOP
According to Dictionary.com, it means: "a small slice of meat, especially a small rasher of bacon." Don't ask me what a 'rasher' is, because I honestly have no clue. I'll let you guys look that one up.
Hugs,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)