Friday, April 1, 2011

It's April Fool's Day

Hey, people!!! Sorry I haven't been able to blog much lately... I've been SUPER busy!!! Anyways, today is April Fool's Day, and guess what??? I don't have to go to school because it's a snow day. Seriously, I'm not joking. I'm at home today because we got SNOW in APRIL!!!! How crazy is that??? It's well past the first day of spring; we shouldn't be getting snow! AHHHHH!!!!!! It drives me loco. Anyways, I'm REALLY excited because Plague by Michael Grant is going on sale TUESDAY!!!! Right now I'm rereading Lies because a lot of stuff happened in that book and I want to make sure I remember it. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can click on the following link to one of the blog posts in which I sort of explained this amazing book series. http://megustaleerbyaceba.blogspot.com/2010/12/december.html Anyways, if you haven't read Gone you totally should- they're amazing books!!!! Hugs, Aceba

1 comment:

  1. Woah. When I was in London, there was snow in april. It was really weird, because there were daffodils everywhere but snowflakes drifting down, too.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)