Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Snow in October, among many things...

Hello everyone! First, I would like to thank you all for all of the kind comments I have been recieving lately. I so appreciate everyone who reads this blog and takes time to comments on my posts. So, THANK YOU! :0)

Next on the agenda...

IT SNOWED IN OCTOBER!!!!!

A few days before Halloween we got about 1 to 2 inches of snow where I live. I couldn't believe it! I mean, I do really like winter, but on the other hand I really really really like autumn!!! I wish we could have had more fall. It feels like we are being forced into winter waaaaaayyyy too soon. Did any of you get snow?

Speaking of Halloween, I hope you all had fun dressing up in costumes and trick-or-treating and whatnot. I myself did not partake in trick-or-treating this year, but I did watch Paranormal Activity 1 and 2 with my friends. Let me tell you, those are the best scary movies EVER!!!!!! Even though they are rated R, there is only a little bit of foul language and hardly any violence at all. All of the scariness comes mainly from suspense. Honestly, I have no idea why they are even rated R.

Anyways, I am really sorry that I haven't been posting a lot lately. I know I promised that I would post more frequently, but I am just so busy that I haven't gotten around to it. This time I REALLY promise that I will post more often!

Hugs,
Aceba

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get any snow, but I heard about it snowing a lot up north. Are you near New York?
    We hardly get any snow down here, so I'm optimistic this year, but I love fall so much better! All the wind and the trees... I read that lots of trees fell down because they still had their leaves and snow built up more.
    I did go tricker treating for what I think will be the last time. I was dressed as my grandfather, a costume I am rather proud of. The main effect was his glasses. Granda has like these HUGE round glasses that could probably completely obscure the faces of most people.
    Happy November!
    ~Lucia

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)