Friday, November 11, 2011

I MISSED IT!!!!!!

Oh my gosh I can't believe I missed it!!!
Today was 11/11/11!!!! And I didn't find out about this until like five minutes ago!! I wanted to do something really cool at 11:11 AM on 11/11/11, but now I can't! :(
Did any of you do anything cool for 11/11/11????
I'm going to now take the time to tell you all that I GOT A NEW BOOKCASE!!!! I am extremely happy about this because I have never had a floor-to-ceiling bookcase before, and now I have one in my bedroom! I spent all day today painting it white (I know, a boring color, but what can I say? My bedroom is bright enough as it is.) I'm letting it dry over night and then I will put all my books on it tomorrow. I can't wait!!! :0)
Only one more book to go until I reach my goal of 100 books read in 2011!!!! How are you guys doing on your reading goals???

Hugs,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)