Saturday, November 26, 2011

100 Books!!!!!!!

Hello everyone! If you live in the U.S., I hope you had an awesome (and yummy) Thanksgiving!!!! I just wanted to say that I have FINALLY reached my goal of reading 100 books in 2011! I've had no school for the past few days due to the Thanksgiving holiday, so I've been reading like a mad-woman. To see a complete list of the books I've read so far this year, go to the 2011 Booklist page. I'm planning to read at least two or three more books this year, so I'll still be adding on to the list.

What were your reading goals for 2011? Are you ahead, on track, or way behind? Let me know! I love hearing about other people's reading adventures. Also, what do you think you reading goal will be for 2012? I'm still deciding whether or not I want to increase my goal, keep it the way it is, or lessen it. I'll probably keep it the way it is.

I have a lot of reviews to finish writing and to post, so stay tuned!

Hugs,
Aceba

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    My goal was 100 as well, and I am on 93.
    I am a very fast reader, so my main problem is acquiring new books as fast as I finish them. Luckily, with Winter Holidays coming up, so I will probably be able to meet my goal before the end of the year. Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)