Thursday, March 3, 2011

Book Review: AN ABUNDANCE OF KATHERINES

Just a few minutes ago I've finished the third book I've read by John Green, An Abundance of Katherines.

Colin Singleton, child prodigy and an awesome anagrammer, has dated-and been dumped by- 19 girls named Katherine. Filled with despair and sorrow and feeling like he is missing a piece of his soul, Colin decides to go on a road-trip with his best friend Hassan. Together they travel to Gutshot, Tennessee, a town in the middle of absolutely nowhere. There the two guys meet a spunky girl named Lindsey Lee Wells, who becomes their friend. They have many adventures and countless laughs, and by the end of the summer they have all learned something about life, love, and themselves.

This book was hilarious! At some parts I had to stop my myself from laughing out loud, due to the fact that I was sitting in English class during our silent reading period. I loved all of the footnotes and how each character is different and unique. This was an awesome book! John Green is a spectacularly talented author and I love reading his books! I can't wait to read one of his other books, which is called Will Grayson, Will Grayson.

Rating: :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) 5 out of 5 smileys

Would I recommend it to a friend?: 100% YES!!!

Adios,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)