Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is here!!!

It's the first day of spring!!!! Yay!!! Since around Thanksgiving I've had over fifty snowflakes hanging by yarn from my bedroom ceiling, and today I'm finally taking them down. My bedroom feels so spacious without them!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been super busy and I haven't had a lot of time to blog. I haven't had a lot of time to read, either, so I may not be posting another book review for a while.

I'm counting down the days until Plague by Michael Grant- around 16 days left!!! I'm SO excited! I'll be rereading Lies by Michael Grant within the next few days to help me remember the details of what has happened in the series so far, so you can be expecting a book review for that.

Happy 1st day of Spring!!!!!

Yours,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)