Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Book Review: THE POWER OF SIX

Author: Pittaus Lore
Number of Pages: 406
Publisher: HarperCollins
Release Date: August 23, 2011

John (Number Four) and Sam are on the run with Six, a fellow Lorien. As they travel through the back roads of America, trying to shake the Mogs off their trail, they have no idea that Number Seven is out there in Spain, wishing desperately that she could somehow reach them. Who else is out there? Where are they? And most importantly: who will make it out alive? This is the sequel to I Am Number Four.

As with the previous book in this series, I couldn't put this down. Right from the beginning this book is action-packed, leading you to believe one thing and then taking a sharp turn so you don't know what to think. It has a perfect balance of everything- sci fi stuff, action, suspense, and romance. (Side note: I couldn't believe that Sarah did that. If you've read the book, you know what I mean. And if you haven't read the book, get yourself a copy and read it. You'll understand soon enough.) Overall, this was an amazing book!
My Rating: :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) 5 out of 5 smileys. It was that good!

Would I recommend it to a friend?: Absolutely! But first they would have to read I Am Number Four, the first book in this series by Pittacus Lore.

Hugs,
Aceba

1 comment:

  1. I found the whole Sarah thing unrealistic.
    I mean, I get that the author wanted to get rid of Sarah for Six, but it just didn't make sense with Sarah's personality.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)