Saturday, February 25, 2012

Book Review: THE ADVENTURES OF TOM SAWYER

Author: Mark Twain
Number of Pages: 282
Release Date: 1876
This American classic tells the story of Tom Sawyer, a boy living in a town by the Mississippi River.

I have to say that this is one of the better classics I have read. I liked how Mark Twain used the vernacular of those days, giving the reader an idea of how people really talked back then. This book was fun and playful and although it wasn't terribly long, it was a very good book. I am looking forward to reading Huckleberry Finn, also written by Mark Twain.

My Rating: :0) :0) :0) :0) 4 out of 5 smileys. Although I did enjoy reading this classic very much, there were a few parts that dragged on a bit. Other than that this was a great book!

Would I recommend it to a friend?: Definitely.

Yours,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)