Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Harry Potter Song

Hi people reading this!

The other day my friend told me about these awesome dudes on www.youtube.com called the VLOGBROTHERS. One of the brothers is named Hank, and the other one is John Green, who is actually an author. He wrote Papertowns, Looking for Alaska, and some other books. I haven't read any of his books yet, but I will soon!

Anyways, these guys are like SUPER funny. Hank sang this one song in one of his videos called the Harry Potter Song. It's so awesome, in fact, that I've decided to put a link to it in this blog post. READY!!!

....
....
....

Okay, so I it isn't really working. But I'm assuming you all know how to find a video on youtube, so I'll link you to their page and you can scroll down through the uploads until you come to one that says HARRY POTTER SONG and then click on it. Got that?

LINK: www.youtube.com/users/vlogbrothers

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! *happy dance*

Hope you like it!,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)