Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Book Review: NINTH GRADE SLAYS

Ninth Grade Slays is the second book in The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod.

In this book, Henry's cousin, Joss, moves to the small town of Bathory. Vladimir and Joss quickly become friends. I can't give too much away, because that would ruin the book, but I will say that Otis does return to Vladimir and they have many adventures together. Don't worry- this book is just as great, humorous, suspenseful and heart-breaking as the first. You won't be disappointed!!!

Rating: :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) 5 out of 5 smileys
Would I recommend it to a friend?: Only if they have read the first book. If they haven't I would tell them to read it before they read this one. And if they said, "Ew! Vampires are SO STUPID!!!" Well, I'd force them to read it anyway, because this book isn't like any other vampire book. So THERE!!!!
For now,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)