Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Word of the Day!

So, I know I just posted a post about 5 minutes ago, but I just remembered something and I decided to post again.

There is this house down the road from my house where an old man lives, and he has this big sign that he can put words on and stuff. He always puts weird words that no one knows on there, and I always look them up. I think he changes it about once a month. So, from now on whenever he changes the sign I'll put the word down and what it means in a post. Today, the sign says:

QUINCUNX
Yes, it is very random. And the definition from www.dictionary.com is:
an arrangement of five objects, as trees, in a square or rectangle, one at each corner and one in the middle
Hmm... quite random.
Farewell,
Aceba
P.S. I don't know why I used different colored font in this post....I just felt like it.

2 comments:

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)