Friday, December 17, 2010

The Countdown

8 more days until Christmas! If you guys celebrate Christmas....

We haven't gotten any snow in my area, which is kind of disappointing. I like the snow, unlike a lot of people I know.....all of you Scrooges out there! Where's your holiday spirit? Get in the mood! I don't like to ski or snowboard (actually, I've never tried either, but I can just picture myself tumbling off the ski lift and down the mountain, so I think I'll just stay content snow-tubing!) but I do like to snow-shoe and hike in the snow. Not to mention having snowball fights, making forts and building snowmen.

It's, like, nearly IMPOSSIBLE to make a snowmen like the ones on TV and in movies and stuff! I can make the bottom ball, but then i can never make a circle the stays round when I try to lift it. Ugh...maybe this year....

Anyways, we are supposed to get snow this weekend in my area. At least, I think we are. The weather people on the news aren't saying anything specific. They're all like:

"Well, there MIGHT be a POSSIBILITY of SOME SORT OF PRECIPITATION in the future that JUST MIGHT be coming near this location."

Thanks. That's helpful.

So, yeah, we're all hoping for a snow day on Monday, but I doubt that will happen. But we can hope, right????

The hopeful,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)