Monday, November 8, 2010

Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert

Last night I went to my 2nd Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert, and let me tell you, it was SO INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!! My mom and I had amazing seats. We were on the side but only 8 rows up from the floor, and we were so close to the stage! I got some awesome pictures! It was a great show!

So, today is a Monday. This week my school district has Thursday and Friday off. This is because Thursday is Veteran's Day and Friday is a professional developement day. In other words, the teachers have to sit in meetings all day and learn stuff while we get the day off. Of course, they make up for it by giving us double the homework. But, on the bright side, we have a FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!! Yay!!!!!

I don't really have anything else to write about.... I will be posting a book review or two soon, so that should be good.

Peace,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)