Friday, November 5, 2010

Just Another Blog Post

Happy Friday, peeps! It's November, and I'm really busy from now until, like, January. Here are some things I'm looking forward to:
  • On Sunday I'm going to a Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert. Don't know who they are? Look them up. I went to their concert last year, and it was so totally wicked AWESOME! Can't wait!!!
  • On the 19th the 1st part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (the 7th HP movie, in case you guys don't keep track) and I am SO SUPER-DUPER EXCITED!!!!!! I've read all the books and I've been waiting for this for a long time. Oh, I can't wait to see it in theaters!!
  • Thanksgiving. Duh! You get to eat tons of food, spend time with family, and we get a 5 day weekend!!! Who wouldn't look forward to it????
  • Christmas!!!!!!!!! I don't think I need to explain this one.

So, yeah. Today was a good day. My dad finally got around to taking the air conditioner out of my bedroom window. Of course, I have a lot of weekend homework- which I kind of don't understand, 'cuz what's the point of having days off from school if we have to do work?- but I'm trying to look past that and stay positive. Hope you guys (and when I say guys I mean all genders) had a great Friday and I hope you have a great weekend. If you don't have homework, I am extremely jealous and I really wish I was you right now. If you have homework, well, welcome to the club and I feel your pain.

I'm running out of closing phrases,

Aceba

1 comment:

  1. Sigh, weekend homework sucks. Thanks for feeling my pain.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)