Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter and Other Stuff....

Hey people!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to remind you all the in the U.S., Part 1 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie starts playing in theaters tomorrow!!!!

Okay, so here's a fact: If the sea level rises one meter, the country of Bangladesh will shrink by 18%.

So, you're asking yourself, how and why does she know this? Well, I have to do this global warming research project for my science class, and I had to focus on Bangladesh. So that's why you people should care about global warming!!! Recycle and try not to waste or use excess fossil fuels. Think about how many people will lose their homes if the sea level rises! Please, care about the Earth!!!!!!!

Anyways, Thanksgiving is next week in the U.S., and we all know what that means: FOOD!!!!! Yup, there will be plenty of pavo to go around. By the way, pavo means turkey in Spanish! I learned that earlier this week.

Yeah, so I have to study for me Algebra test tomorrow....yay for numbers!!!! *rolls eyes sarcastically* Let's just say that math isn't my favorite subject, but it isn't my least favorite subject, either. It's somewhere in the middle. Some days I like it, and some days.....well, I'd rather be rambling on and on to you guys about random stuff.

Moving on to last week's poll. 3 people agreed with me by saying that it would be okay, but not the greatest and that they'd deal with it. On the other hand, 2 people said that they would be outraged. I'm not sure what those results mean or if they even prove anything......and I'm okay with that! Thanks for voting!!!!!!

Ooh la la,
Aceba






2 comments:

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)