Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Okay, so I know that this is one day late, big whoop. Anyways, happy holidays, people!!! My Christmas Tree goes up today, and I've already decorated my bedroom. I hung tons of paper snowflakes from my ceiling with string and tape. It looks so cool!!!

It's Black Friday! All those crazy people getting up at midnight to get those toys that they just can't live without. Those silly crazies....

A few days ago I got the album Speak Now by Taylor Swift on my iPod. It's really good, so if you haven't gotten it yet and you're interested in that kind of stuff, you really should!!! Oh, and this weekend I'm going to see the Harry Potter movie. It better blow me away! hehe!

It's really rainy and wet and foggy and grey outside today. I'll just sit here and listen to Christmas music on the radio. Where I am there are about 4 stations that play Christmas music until Christmas!!! Yay! I love it!!!

So, I hope you guys enjoy your weekend!

Cheers,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)