Sunday, November 21, 2010

Book Review: SHIVER

Last night I finished reading Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. This book was incredibly awesome!

This book is about seventeen year old Grace. She lives with her parents, but they aren't around most of the time and they don't pay any attention to her. Grace was bitten by the wolves in her backyard forest when she was younger, and ever since then she has been obsessed with this one wolf with yellow eyes. I can't really give anymore details, because that would be ruining the book for all of you, but this obsession with wolves leads to some pretty amazing stuff.
Shiver is suspenseful, super romantic, out of the box, touching, sad, heart-felt, and so much more. I loved this book, and the ending is SO AWESOME!!! I loved it!!!!!!

Rating: :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) 5 out of 5 stars

Would I recommend it to a friend?: Of course!

The Supa-Fab,
Aceba



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)