Sunday, December 18, 2011

Only a week left!!!

Hello everyone! There is only one week left until Christmas, and I am extremely excited!!!! Of course, if you don't celebrate Christmas, I would like to wish you a happy Whatever-Holiday-You-Celebrate!

Anyways, what did you all ask for for Christmas? I asked for a Nook Tablet, because they are just way too cool! Has it snowed yet where you guys live? We don't have any snow here, but it's really cold. It doesn't really feel like Christmas time, but I guess that's okay.

Look at this awesome picture I found on the internet the other day:
Isn't that great? I especially like the last one. :0)

I know that this has kind of been a really random post, but I'm tired and don't know what else to talk about.

Hugs,
Aceba

1 comment:

  1. I need it to snow here.
    I really, really need it to snow.
    It snowed in October. Why won't it snow now?
    Jeesh.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)