Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer is almost here!!!!!

Okay, so I'm really sorry that I've been doing very little posting lately. I have a few reasons for this, which I will explain in this post.

Reason #1: So, I haven't been doing many book reviews lately because I have been reading this series by James Marsden. I found it while looking in the back shelves in my town's public library. It has a total of seven books in it, so it has been taking a little while to read. I am planning on doing one huge book review post on the entire series as a whole once I finish it, which should be in the next week or two.

Reason #2: I have been SUPER busy lately with school and all of my other activities that I haven't had much time for blogging or reading. This has been driving me crazy for the past two months or so because I really love to do both, and I just haven't been able to find the time lately. I get out of school next Thursday, so I promise that I will do a lot more blogging during the summer!!!

Anyways, I want to show you what books I ordered from Barnes and Noble. I ordered them online over the weekend and they just arrived in the mail today.

This book is 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson. A lot of people say that this book is really good, and I've always wanted to read it, so I finally decided to order it.

 
This book is Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard. It seems like all of my friends have read this except for me! A lot of people love the TV show, but I've just never gotten around to watching it. I know this is a super long series, but I just ordered the first book for now.

 
This book is The Warlock by Michael Scott. This is the fifth book in The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series, and it just came out in the end of May.

I can't wait to read all of my new books!!!!!


TTYL!!!
Aceba

1 comment:

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)