Monday, June 27, 2011

My Book Reviews

So, as some of you may have seen that has been a poll on this blog for the past week or so. I was wondering if you guys would like to see more information about the books in my reviews, like number of pages, release date- you get the idea. Well, the results are in, and: it was a tie.

Since there was no unanimous opinion of you all, I am just going to start putting more details into my reviews. I'm in the middle of a book right now, and as soon as I am done I will try this out on that review.

Oh, and I also wanted to mention that I will be on vacation for about a week starting this Wednesday, so I won't be on here at all during that time. Sorry! :(

I hope you all are having an awesome summer- if you have summer vacation right now, that is. If not, I hope you are having an awesome June, July and August!

Hugs,
Aecba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)