Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's Sunday, May 8....

....you know what that means!
It's Mother's Day!! So if you're a mother, Happy Mother's Day!!!! And if you're not a mother, go tell your mother or someone you know who is a mother Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

So, I just wanted to get on here and post because I've been in a bit of a reading funk lately. I'm currently reading The Fortunes of Indigo Skye by Deb Caletti, and it's very good, but I've been so busy this past week that I haven't had a lot of time to read. But don't worry, I'll fit in time to read somehow! ;)

I also wanted to post because I checked the results of the latest poll I've put on this blog. There are only two votes, and both people said YES!!!! to Twilight. I'm not sure how I feel about this....

Hugs,
Aceba

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)