Saturday, May 21, 2011

I survived the end of the world!! ;)

Hey!! Guess what guys??

I survived the end of the world!!!

And if you're reading this, then CONGRATULATIONS!!! You did too!!!
So, as you can probably tell, I didn't take this 'end of the world' thing too seriously. I mean, do you know how many times people have told me that the world is going to end on a certain date??? Answer: a lot of people. And do you know how many times the world has actually ended?? Answer: Absolutely zero. What do you guys think??? Do you believe in stuff like 2012??? You can leave a comment with your opinion, if you feel so obliged to.

Anyways, I've been up to my chin in homework lately. Today I was working on a scrapbook sort of thing for my English class about John Green and four of the books he's written:
-Looking For Alaska
-An Abundance of Katherines
-Paper Towns
-Will Grayson, Will Grayson
Let me tell you, it is taking FOREVER to finish. I'm not even halfway done with it and I've used up about four gluesticks!!! I don't know why I always pick the time consuming projects to do...

I've also been impatiently patiently waiting for summer to come to my part of the world. It has been raining almost nonstop for a whole week, and I am absolutely sick of it!!!

Hugs,
Aceba

2 comments:

  1. Actually, there is no "THE world". And many worlds have ended. So perhaps on those certain dates, other planets have been sucked into black holes or hit by asteroids. It's quite likely; several worlds end each day.
    Next time a person tells you that, clarify that they meant Earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They said the world was going to end in 1999. Did it? No. They said it was going to end a bajillion times before that. Did it? No.
    Did it end this time? No.
    So, 2012? What are the chances?

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)