Friday, January 7, 2011

Book Review: THINGS NOT SEEN

Can you imagine waking up one morning and being invisible? That is what happens to Bobby, son of two University professors. One morning he wakes up, takes a shower, and then looks in the mirror. To his astonishment, he's not there. In Things Not Seen by Andrew Clements, Bobby has to find a way to become visible again before the government really gets involved.

This was an awesome book! I loved it because it was so creative, and I could really imagine everything happening. It's a weird mix of realistic fiction and sci-fi fantasy, but I enjoyed it a lot. It is told from Bobby's point of view, and the author does a great job giving the character a funny personality. I loved this book!

Rating: :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) 5 out of 5 smileys
Would I recommend it to a friend?: Of course! In fact, I found out about this book because a friend recommended it to me!

Hugs,
Aceba

1 comment:

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)