Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Book Review: THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT

Author: Jennifer E.Smith
Number of Pages: 236
Publisher: Poppy/Little Brown
Release Date: January 2, 2012

Hadley Sullivan is convinced that flying across the Atlantic Ocean to attend her father's second wedding- in which he is marrying a woman that Hadley has never officially met- will end in disaster. So when she misses her flight by only four measly minutes and is forced to take the next flight, she doesn't know what to think. Then she meets Oliver- a handsome British boy on Hadley's flight to England. In the twenty-four hour period that this novel spans, Hadley realizes that it just might be possible to fall in love at first sight.

I found this book very enjoyable to read, and I was thinking about it for the longest time after I finished it. This novel is almost like a fairy tale because it has a happy ending that leaves you hanging but feeling satisfied at the same time. Yet the abundance of happiness is not annoying, like it is in some other books I have read. And I absolutely loved Oliver!!! One: He's British. Two: He's very kind. Three: He's funny, smart, courageous, helpful, caring..... the list goes on and on!

I also loved the title, even though it is incredibly long. I hate when books have titles or covers that don't correspond at all with what the actual story is about, but this one isn't like that. The way the title ties in with the book is so adorable.

Overall, this was a fun, quick read that I have no complaints about.

My Rating: :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) 5 out of 5 smileys.

Would I recommend it to a friend?: Definitely!
Always,
NutFreeNerd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)