Friday, April 27, 2012

Did you miss me?

You may have noticed that I have not posted for the past week or so. This is because I just got back from Disney World this morning (WOOT WOOT!). I love Disney World. Everyone is so carefree and the cast members are always telling you to "Have a magical day!" whether you want to or not. Although, I do have to say that after a while the happiness starts to get to you. You start to wonder how these people can possibly be happy all the time, or if they are this joyful when they are not working in a large theme park/resort. After seven days of almost getting hit with toddler-transporting strollers, eating fast food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and watching oblivious children hug Disney characters that are actually people inside big costumes, you get kind of tired. Needless to say, even though I had an awesome time on my vacation, I am happy to be home.

I will be posting more reviews shortly, so stay tuned for those. I tried to read often while I was away, but it didn't really work out. I planned to do most of my reading on the plane to and from Disney World, but instead I ended up watching reruns of Dog the Bounty Hunter during the flight. (I love Dog. He's my obsession.) But don't worry! I did manage to do some reading during the week in the hotel I stayed in, so we're all good!

Yours Truly,
NutFreeNerd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)