Saturday, September 3, 2011

School is here

It's that time of year again!!! Make sure you have plenty of pencils and pens, because you're gonna need 'em!

Ugh. So, normally I enjoy school- I'm not going to lie. I'm a huge nerd. But lately there has been one thing that's been holding my love of school at bay.

Homework.

Yeah, I kind of get the concept of homework. You know, reinforcing what we've learned and practicing some more. But I don't get the need for hours and hours of homework at a time. We have lives!!!!

How much homework do you guys get??? I hope it's less than I receive!

Anyways, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a little bit. I've been busy with school and stuff, and I just haven't gotten the chance. I promise that I will post again sometime this week!

Hugs,
Aceba

2 comments:

  1. I'd say my load averages to two hours a night with projects and stuff.
    What grade are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE the Midnighters series! I liked the first book the best.

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)