Monday, July 4, 2011

It's 4th of July (in the U.S.)!!!!!

So, I'm back from my vacation! My brother's soccer team lost all three of their games and only scored one goal during the entire weekend, but nonetheless I had a ton of fun!!! I also did a lot of reading. It was abot an eight to nine hour drive to the soccer tournament and then the same amount back, so there was a lot of time for doing whatever I wanted. I read:
  • The Other Side of Dawn by John Marsden
  • A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
  • Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
All of these are awesome books, and I can't wait to post my reviews for them.

Also, last night when I got back I pre-ordered John Green's new book called The Fault in Our Stars from Amazon. John Green is an amazing writer, so you should totally pre-order his book too!!!!!!
Hugs,
Aceba

P.S. For all of you who live in the United States, Happy 4th of July!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. In the mountains with relatives.
    Upside: amazing scenery, weather, fire pit, and company.
    Downside: no fireworks :(

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)