Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Book Review: I AM NUMBER FOUR

Author: Pittacus Lore
Number of Pages: 440
Publisher: HarperCollins
Release Date: August 3, 2010

At one point in time, Lorien was a lush, prosperous planet thriving with life. That was all before the Mogadorians attacked and invaded, wiping put all civilization just for their own benefit. Nine people from Lorien were able to escape with their keepers. They traveled to Earth, which is where they now live. Only problem is, the Mogadorians are hunting and killing them.

Numbers One, Two, and Three are dead. John is Number Four.

This book was extremely good!!! It was fast-paced and suspenseful the entire way through. John is a character that I think almost every teenager will be able to relate to, despite the fact that he is an alien. This book has everything in it; romance, suspense, action, fighting, fantasy/sci-fi details- everything! My friend told me that this book is amazing, and now that I have read it I totally have to agree!!! This is a definite must-read this summer!!!

Rating: :0) :0) :0) :0) :0) 5 out of 5 smileys. This book is awesome!!!

Would I recommend it to a friend???: Absolutely!!!! I think that both guys and girls would like this book.

Yours,
Aceba

4 comments:

  1. I have been trying to get that book FOREVER but can't find a copy in paperback! Do you know if paperback's come out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know that Border's closing? Forever? In the entire world?
    I personally find that shocking, scary, and sad.
    Do you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think that FOREVER has come out in paperback yet because it just came out this month, but I guess you never know.

    Border's is closing?????? SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! The one thing that we don't need in this world is fewer bookstores!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sales at Borders just started yesterday. So far, young adult and fantasy are only at 10% percent off, but it'll reach 40% eventually, I think.
    It's just so sad!
    This, to me, is like... like polar bears being extinct. Except really sudden and out of no where.
    Borders, like polar bears, is one of those things in life that has always been there, and you expect to continue being there, even when all the other bookstores close!
    :-(

    ReplyDelete

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)