Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I woke up and fell asleep on the wrong side of the bed.....literally.

Last night before I went to bed I moved my pillow and shifted my blankets so they were on the opposite end that I usually sleep on. My parents were all like:
"Why are you doing that?"
"Your pillows are going to fall off the bed without a headboard and you'll wake up with a stiff neck!"
"Your crazy!"

I woke up this morning perfectly fine and refreshed. And despite the fact that my blankets were completely hanging off my bed on one side, I was completely fine and happy. My neck wasn't sore or stiff and I didn't explode in my sleep (which was what my parents seemed to think would happen) and everything was just ducky. (Isn't DUCKY and awesome word????)

So I think I learned a thing or two from this experience. Even though people may tell you that something you want to do is stupid, if it won't harm you in any drastic way, it's probably okay to do. WARNING: I do not want everyone who is reading this blog to go out and do stupid things because they want to. THIS ADVICE ONLY APPLIES TO CERTAIN SITUATIONS, OF WHICH YOURS MAY OR MAY NOT BE PART OF. Thank you.

Also, I learned that it's good to switch things up a bit every once in a while. I enjoyed looking at my bedroom from an angle I haven't explored before.

This may have been a silly little story, (actually, scratch that, I know it is) but I learned something. Maybe it's me being overly analytical, or because I'm slowly going insane. And if that's the case, I'm fine with that.

Peace-out,
Aceba

1 comment:

Please don't hesitate to write a comment! Thanks! :0)